At Camberley Pre-School Balmoral, our passionate team of educators, carefully curated enriching programme and beautiful learning environment offers children a holistic, compelling experience, that seeks to inspire them in their early years learning. Our excellent teacher-to-child ratios ensure all children receive the personalised attention and care that they deserve. We are also firm advocates of parent-centre partnerships and practice open communication with parents.
Balmoral Centre's highlights:
- An inquiry-based English and Mandarin bilingual programme with emphasis on Chinese cultures and literacy.
- Bundled enrichment programmes including the likes of phonics, robotics & coding, digital photography, gourmet, speech and drama.
- Low teacher-to-child ratios for all year levels, with experienced degree/ diploma trained teachers.
- Dedicated learning zones including Discovery, Construction, Reading and Chinese Culture zones and a custom-designed Kitchen Studio.
- Fully air-conditioned centre premises with a 1,250 square feet indoor treehouse-themed playground.
- Located close to the Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden where children partake in outdoor play and games amidst mesmerizing, lush greenery.
Camberley Pre-school Balmoral is in the vicinity of Stevens Road, Scotts Road, Newton Road and Orchard Road. The nearest MRT station is the Newton Station, which is a short 5-6 minutes’ walk away.
Address: 271 Bukit Timah Road #02-16, Balmoral Plaza, Singapore 259708. Tel: 8805 4876 / 6235 7555