At Camberley Pre-School Balmoral, our passionate team of educators, carefully curated curriculum and beautiful learning environment offer children a holistic and compelling experience, that seeks to inspire them in their early years learning. Our excellent teacher-to-child ratios ensure that all children receive the dedicated attention and care that they deserve. We are also firm advocates of parent-centre partnerships, working hand-in-hand with our parents to help all children achieve their fullest potential.
Balmoral Centre's highlights:
- A Reggio-inspired, inquiry-based English and Mandarin bilingual programme with emphasis on Chinese cultures and literacy.
- Enrichment programmes including the likes of Chinese cultural immersion, phonics, robotics, gourmet and speech and drama.
- Low teacher-to-child ratios for all year levels, with experienced degree/ diploma trained teachers.
- Dedicated learning zones including Discovery, Construction, Reading, Atelier and Chinese Culture zones and a custom-designed Kitchen Studio
- Fully air-conditioned centre premises with a 1,250 square feet indoor treehouse-themed playground..
- Located close to the Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden where children partake in outdoor play and games amidst mesmerizing, lush greenery.
Camberley Pre-school Balmoral is in the vicinity of Stevens Road, Scotts Road, Newton Road and Orchard Road. The nearest MRT station is Newton Station, which is a short 5 - 6 minutes walk away.
Address: 271 Bukit Timah Road #02-16, Balmoral Plaza, Singapore 259708
Tel: (+65) 8805 4876